- civil law contracts (e.g. contract of engagement, specific tasks contract, lease agreement, etc.),
- documents related to the day-to-day operations of companies, such as articles of association, minutes from general meetings, management board reports, documents related to the closing of the financial year,
- all kinds of power of attorney (ordinary, notary, apostille),
- excerpts from all kinds of registers (commercial register, land registers, etc.)
- all kinds of certificates (e.g. extract from a judicial record),
- court documents, administrative documents, notarial deeds,
- legal opinions, expert opinions,
- legal literature, commentaries, legal acts, etc.
- civil status tecords (birth certificates, marital acts, death certificates),
- graduation diplomas with supplement,
- CVs, letters of recommendation,
- diplomas, certificates, certificates of maturity.
- marketing, advertising,
- presentations, training materials,
- texts and documents on economic and financial issues,
- specialized texts in such sectors as construction, energy, transport and logistics, waste management,
- vehicle documentation,
- all kinds of instructions,
- many other.
- translation of business meetings and teleconferences, business negotiations, business dinners, etc.
- translation in front of a notary when reading notarial deeds,
- translation of speeches, presentations, trainings, etc.
We offer all-day translation service for foreign business visits in Poland.
Our translators can also take part in a foreign business trip to be able to provide you with translation support during official meetings or business negotiations in another country.
Please contact us for detailed offer and price and deadline evaluation:
+48 696 654 863